Mission of OLLI
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Auburn University (OLLI at Auburn) provides academic, not for credit programming for adults 50 years and beyond. Members of OLLI at Auburn participate in a variety of activities including academic courses, social activities, special lectures and workshops, and events at Auburn University and in Montgomery at AUM. As a member led, member driven organization, OLLI members participate in leadership and service through an Advisory Council and Committees.
News & Announcements
Bill Deutsch’s new book, Alabama Rivers, A Celebration And Challenge will be for sale at Sunny Slope on Thursday, June 21. Bill will be available for signings at 9-10 am and 4-5 pm. The book sells for $27, including tax. A book website with more information about the book, sales and book talks will soon be up at www.alabamariversbook.org.
Summer 2018 Term
- Writing Our Lives Sampler | June 26, July 31 | 9:30 - 11:00 am | Pebble Hill
- Yoga Sampler | July 10 | 9:30 - 10:30 am | Pebble Hill
Email email@example.com to register
Brown Bag Lecture Sessions:
- June 26: Michael Mason presents Alabama Geology
- July 10: Stacie Money presents Real Life Literacy in Our Community
- July 31: Bill Wilson presents A Survival Guide for Widows and Widowers
All Brown Bag lectures are held from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm at Pebble Hill. Bring a friend, a lunch, and a drink and join the conversation!
TEACH FOR OLLI!
Course proposals for all terms are being accepted NOW.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for Fall 2018 term is June 25, 2018.
- Fall 2018 term: September 24 - November 15
- Winter 2019 term: January 28 - March 14, 2019
- Spring 2019 term: April 8 - May 16, 2019
Last Updated: June 15, 2018