Mission of OLLI
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Auburn University (OLLI at Auburn) provides academic, not for credit programming for adults 50 years and beyond. Members of OLLI at Auburn participate in a variety of activities including academic courses, social activities, special lectures and workshops, and events at Auburn University and in Montgomery at AUM. As a member led, member driven organization, OLLI members participate in leadership and service through an Advisory Council and Committees.
News & Announcements
- Winter 2019 Course Evaluation - CLICK HERE
- Spring 2019 catalog updates: Culinary class "It's Vegetable Season Again" will be held on May 15 and 16.
- Construction on S. College: You may only turn right into Sunny Slope and out of Sunny Slope. This means that you will need to be heading north on S. College St. to enter Sunny Slope.
TEACH FOR OLLI!
Course proposals for all terms are being accepted NOW.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for Fall 2019 term is June 28, 2019.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for Winter 2020 term is October 11, 2019.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for Spring 2020 term is February 7, 2020.
- Fall 2019 term: September 16 - November 7
- Winter 2020 term: January 27 - March 12
- Spring 2020 term: April 6 - May 14
Last Updated: March 19, 2019