Mission of OLLI
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Auburn University (OLLI at Auburn) provides academic, not for credit programming for adults 50 years and beyond. Members of OLLI at Auburn participate in a variety of activities including academic courses, social activities, special lectures and workshops, and events at Auburn University and in Montgomery at AUM. As a member led, member driven organization, OLLI members participate in leadership and service through an Advisory Council and Committees.
News & Announcements
Summer 2018 Term
- Writing Our Lives Sampler | July 31 | 9:30 - 11:00 am | Pebble Hill
Email email@example.com to register
Brown Bag Lecture Sessions:
- July 31: Bill Wilson presents A Survival Guide for Widows and Widowers
Brown Bag lectures are held from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm at Pebble Hill. Bring a friend, a lunch, and a drink and join the conversation!
TEACH FOR OLLI!
Course proposals for all terms are being accepted NOW.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for Winter 2019 term is October 31, 2018.
- Fall 2018 term: September 24 - November 15
- Winter 2019 term: January 28 - March 14, 2019
- Spring 2019 term: April 8 - May 16, 2019
Last Updated: July 19, 2018