Join OLLI at Auburn
Become a Member
Membership in OLLI at Auburn costs just $25 per person per year (from September 1st to August 31st).
- 2016-17 Membership registration and Fall 2016 course registration will open Monday, August 8 by noon. Online registration is available beginning at noon on Monday, August 8. Mail-in registrations will be recorded beginning at noon on Monday, August 8. Phone registrations will be accepted beginning at noon on Monday, August 8. Payment must accompany all course registrations. To place a registration via the phone beginning on Monday, August 8 at noon, be prepared to pay with a credit card.
- Auburn University privileges
- Course audit
- Free streamlined audit procedures for AU credit courses
- Extracurricular activities and socials
- Seminars and Workshop (many at a discounted cost)
Register for Courses
Members have the opportunity to take stimulating courses, for which there is an additional academic fee. The fee schedule is:
- Fall, Winter and Spring (three terms): $200 + $25 due = $225
- Any two terms: $165 + $25 due = $190
- Any one term: $115 + $25 due = $140
The OLLI school year starts in September and runs through May with three terms, Fall, Winter and Spring. Each term you may register for as many courses as desired from the 40-50 courses offered. So for three terms or 21 weeks, you may take an unlimited number of courses for only $200. That works out to less than $70 per term, which is about what it cost when many of our OLLI members were in college!
- Register by Mail
- Register by Telephone: Call (334) 844-5100 to register for courses.
Once payment has been successfully completed for any of the academic fees and membership dues listed above, a link will be included in your confirmation e-mail. This link will take you to the current quarter courses. If you register for multiple quarters, then the link for these courses will be e-mailed to you once they are available.
The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI Team Up - Join AAA at a Special Rate: The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI are partnering to offer discounted memberships to each group. The association will be offering the following rates for OLLI members: $425 for an individual life membership, $587 for a joint life membership, $40 for an annual individual membership, and $55 for a joint annual membership. When you become a member, you’ll receive quarterly issues of Auburn Magazine, free entry into the Alumni Hospitality Tent on home game days, and many nationwide and local discounts (www.aualum.org/benefits). To join the Auburn Alumni Association with these discounted rates, please call the Membership Department at (334) 844-2960. War Eagle!
If you are interested in the courses but are unable to come up with the funds to pay for your academic fees, assistance may be available. Just fill out and return the Financial Assistance Application form.
Questions About Membership or Registration?
If you have any questions or problems please don’t hesitate to call 844-5100 for assistance.
Last Updated: February 23, 2017